Job Title: Software Engineer 1 or 2
Job Type: Full-time
Job Status: Interviewing
Date Posted: 01-31-2023
Company Address: CohesionForce, Inc.
Street: 101 Quality Circle
Suite: Suite 140
City: Huntsville, AL 35806
CohesionForce is actively seeking candidates for a Software Engineer, level 1 or 2 to become part of our team in Huntsville, AL.
The selected Software Engineer responsibilities include the development and support of the In-Flight Interceptor Communications Systems (IFICS) Data Terminal (IDT) and Phased Array IDT suite of products in support of the Missile Defense Agency (MDA). You will be responsible for writing code that meets the IDT System requirements and complies with best practices and program defined Definition of Done. This role will strive to meet dynamic customer needs for new and existing features of the IDT/PA IDT systems, while collaborating with team members from their cross functional agile scrum team. The selected candidate should thrive in a fast-paced work environment with high expectations, significantly diverse assignments, collaborative/team settings across all levels.
This requisition may be filled as either a level 1 or a level 2.
– Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or relate STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics) discipline and 2+ years experience or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related STEM discipline and 0 years experience.
– Ability to understand and interpret requirements and test guidance to complete configuration item and product-level integration testing.
– Demonstrated proficiency in analytical thinking and problem solving skills and Systems Thinking mindset.
– Experience writing code and compiling software programs.
– Familiar with debugging and troubleshooting software programs.
– Excellent decision making and communication (written and verbal) skills.
– Experience with Agile Scrum Test Lifecycle.
– Ability to work in a collaborative, Agile IPT environment.
– Ability and willingness to travel 10% to support business needs.
– Applicants must be able to obtain and maintain an active U.S. Government security clearance at the DoD secret level; and a minimum of an interim secret clearance will be required to start.
– Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics) discipline and 4+ years experience or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related STEM discipline and 2+ years experience.
– Security+ certification.
– Missile Defense experience.
– Experience with UNIX, Linux, and Windows operating systems.
– Experience in IBM Rational DOORS system software.
– Experience in Atlassian Jira software.
– Experience in Integrated Digital Engineering Environments.
– Experience in Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery Software Development.
– Experience with continuous integration and delivery in accordance with DevSecOps processes and best practices.
– Containerization and Software Implemented Servers Experience.
– Experience writing automated tests.
– A current active in-scope U.S. Government DoD Top Secret security clearance.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com