Job Title: Systems Integration and Test Engineer (GBSD)
Job Type: Full-time
Job Status: Interviewing
Date Posted: 01-26-2021
Company Address: CohesionForce, Inc.
Street: 101 Quality Circle
Suite: Suite 140
City: Huntsville, AL 35806
CohesionForce is actively seeking candidates for a Systems Integration and Test Engineer to become part of the Ground-Based Strategic Deterrent (GBSD) Team in Huntsville, AL.
Software Engineers work in a collaborative, team-based environment to support a small team of Integration and Test Engineers to dynamically and electronically functionally test a S/C element.
– Help run and maintain the Huntsville Dynamics Test Lab in execution of dynamic testing of flight test and production units. Be responsible for all the dynamic test equipment and related equipment for the lab. Support the operation of the DDAS (and equivalent) and data collection in the control room.
– Help develop and execute the integrated test strategy of the program.
– Communicate openly and effectively with teammates and customer representatives. It is critical that this individual be an excellent communicator.
– Support the development and execution of test requirements, test data and test reports. Execute qualification and acceptance testing per those requirements, plans and procedures in the lab.
– Able to effectively communicate and present to project and program management, other technical managers, technical peers and customers.
– Support on floor for assigned tests ops and support implementation of various tests while verifying and validating test flow down requirements.
– Generate and support test data decomposition and test reports to other IPTs.
– 2 years of relevant experience with a Bachelor of Science degree in mechanical engineering (or equivalent engineering discipline); 0 years of experience with an engineering Master’s degree
– Previous experience with dynamic testing of integrated complex mission systems within spacecraft, ground systems, and/or aircraft along with their subsystem elements.
– Active Department of Defense (DoD) Secret (or higher) clearance.
– Travel 25%
– MS in Mechanical Engineering (or equivalent) with emphases on vibration and shock.
– Working knowledge of system test integration and test principles and processes.
– Mechanical engineering design and analysis knowledge in the application of dynamic test hardware design.
– Knowledge and use of instrumentation and DDAS type systems in regards to dynamic testing.
– Excellent technical writing skills with experience in writing test plans, dynamic test procedures, and test reports.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com