Job Title: Software Engineer
Job Type: Full-time
Job Status: Interviewing
Date Posted: 03-02-2020
Company Address: CohesionForce, Inc.
Street: 101 Quality Circle
Suite: Suite 140
City: Huntsville, AL 35806
Software Engineers are needed to support software design and development for the Integrated Air and Missile Defense Battle Command System (IBCS) Program. IBCS encompasses development and engineering of a U.S. Army warfighter-centric battle command capability that integrates current and future air and missile defense systems. The successful candidates must be familiar with the software development lifecycle and have a strong background in object-oriented design and development.
Qualifications: Positions will be responsible for one or more of the following:
- Developing and maintaining Network Management software
- Collection of services and common utilities that form the infrastructure for other IBCS software modules. These services include application lifecycle management, host intrusion detection, user authentication services, and the registration of IBCS Components.
- Designing and developing quality products for User Interface
- Performing software integration and software configuration management of source code
- BS STEM degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Math or other related Discipline.
- Experience with Java and/or C++
- Must have a current/active Secret Clearance
- Experience in Air & Missile Defense Command & Control programs such as PATRIOT, SENTINEL, C2BMC, and THAAD.
- Experienced with User Interface (UI), and human/machine interface concepts.
- Experience with OSGI plugins and Swing development.
- Experience with modern UML modeling tools such as Rational Software
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com