Job Title: Junior Modeling & Simulation Software Developer
Job Type: Full-time
Job Status: Interviewing
Date Posted: 03-02-2020
Company Address: CohesionForce, Inc.
Street: 101 Quality Circle
Suite: Suite 140
City: Huntsville, AL 35806
The modeling and simulation development position includes activities to design and implement complex modeling and simulation product software using CMMI Level 3 managed processes. The initial activities encompass activity from requirements development to product testing.
- BS degree in Computer Science, Physics, or Mathematics.
- 2+ years’ experience developing C/C++ software for the modeling and simulation of various DoD related systems.
- Experience with object oriented development, ability to work with OOA/OOD and UML CASE tools.
- Experience with software, test development, and integration within a DoD environment.
- Experience with Matlab/Maple.
- Experience with Rational RT/Rhapsody/Software Architect is a plus.
- Experience working in a CMMI 3 environment is a plus.
- Security clearance or the ability to obtain one is required
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com