Job Title: Systems Administrator
Job Type: Full-time
Job Status: Interviewing
Date Posted: 03-10-2021
Company Address: CohesionForce, Inc.
Street: 101 Quality Circle
Suite: Suite 140
City: Huntsville, AL 35806
CohesionForce is actively seeking candidates for a Systems Administrator to become part of the MASC-F Team in Huntsville, AL.
Maintains smooth operation of multi-user computer systems, including coordination with network administrators. Duties may include setting up administrator and services accounts, maintaining system documentation, tuning system performance, installing system wide software and allocate mass storage space. Develops and monitors policies and standards for allocation related to the use of computing resources. Provides support to IT systems including day-to-day operations, monitoring and problem resolution for all the client/server/storage/network devices.
– Bachelors degree from an accredited college in related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with minimum 2 years of professional experience (while more senior level experience is acceptable); or no experience with a related Masters degree.
Experience with lab administration and change/configuration management in systems and subsystem level Systems Administration and Enterprise experience, including but not limited to MS Windows, UNIX/Linus operating systems environments.
– Experience with Red Hat Enterprise Linux installation, configuration, and administration.
– Experience with virtualized operating system concepts and administration.
– Knowledge with Windows Server systems.
– Security+ Certified.
– Active Department of Defense (DoD) Secret clearance.
– Network+ Certifications.
– Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) or similar certifications.
– Experience with Infrastructure as Code tools (Chef, Ansible, Puppet) experience including scripting for automation, configuration control or provisioning.
– Experience with Vulnerability Management Systems.
– Experience with Information Assurance (IA) hardening and compliance, i.e. STIG & DSS compliance, documentation, etc.
– Experience with VMWare, VxRails, vSphere, vRealize and managing virtualized infrastructure.
– Desired DoD 8570 Information Assurance Technical (IAT) Level I or Level II
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com